What We Do
The Next Generation of Great Trial Lawyers.
We prosecute major lawsuits. From the initial client meeting, to extensive case planning, through investigation, discovery, and selection of expert witnesses, everything we do is done to prepare for trial. We know that there are no short cuts and no easy settlements. We prepare for trial to maximize the result be it by way of settlement or verdict.
We Take Every Case Personally.
We are highly selective in the cases that we handle which allows us to immerse completely in each client’s story. We take no short cuts. We prepare every case for trial and take more verdicts than most firms in Los Angeles.
We Never Act Under the Influence of Fear.
We have earned an impeccable reputation among the lawyers and judges in California, who along with prior clients, refer us all of our cases. We follow the American Board of Trial Advocates code of civility and ethics and strive to preserve the right to jury trial in California and throughout the United States.
We Obtain Positive Outcomes.
Johnston & Hutchinson LLP has obtained record setting results catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death actions, and business litigation cases. Below is a list of recent outcomes:
- $23,000,000 verdict for wrongful death and a dangerous condition roadway.
- $13,400,000 verdict for wrongful death in a trucking accident.
- $5,000,000 verdict for wrongful death in a motorcycle accident.
- $9,500,000 recovery for traumatic brain injury.
- $6,100,000 recovery for wrongful death.
- $4,600,000 recovery for burn injury.
- $2,500,000 recovery for spine fusion.
- $2,000,000 recovery for traumatic brain injury.
- $1,850,000 recovery for traumatic brain injury.
- $1,800,000 recovery for traumatic brain injury.
- $1,670,000 recovery for medical negligence.
- $1,500,000 verdict for wrongful death.
- $1,100,000 recovery for polytrauma.
- $1,000,000 recovery for low back injury.
Johnston & Hutchinson has also obtained numerous seven and six figure outcomes for a wide range of other personal injury and business tort cases.